What comes to mind when you think of Las Vegas? I am betting it is casinos. But with 103 casinos to choose from in the Las Vegas Area, which one do you visit? Perhaps you prefer slot machines, table games, or maybe just a good cocktail. Whatever it is, Wherever I May Roam has you covered. Here is our list of the 7 Best Casinos in Las Vegas.
7 Best Casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hard Rock Hotel
- The Hard Rock has swim up games at their Palapa Bar in the Rehab Beach Club. Guests can also sign up for a Backstage Pass, which rewards you for every dollar spent at The Hard Rock. If you are like us, you may prefer to just visit the Pink Taco restaurant for delicious Mexican food and dozens of different tequila choices.
- Planet Hollywood
- Here, Blackjack and Roulette are dealt by women wearing lingerie and go go dancers. Take a break from the casino to see Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Lionel Richie, or Marc Anthony. They also have a chapel should you decide to indulge in the iconic Vegas wedding opportunities.
- The beautiful Bellagio Hotel is home to over 2300 slot machines. 2300! They offer an M Life rewards program qualifying you for freeplay promotions and express comps on your Bellagio purchases. This is pure Las Vegas luxury right here and Melody’s favorite hotel in all of Vegas.
- MGM Grand
- Whiskey Down, MGM’s 24-hour bar, features 50 different types of whiskies and house-made cocktails, while Centrifuge is their ultra-modern lounge. Check out MGM’s non-smoking Poker room, too. This mammoth hotel offers anything and everything you should need on your Las Vegas vacation. They also have our favorite selection of slot machines on the strip.
- The Venetian has recently introduced Imperial Baccarat, the first game of its kind, where you watch the live action from a personal montior. They also have an ultra modern experience club, Lavo Casino. The Venetian Hotel is known for opulence in everything they offer. The smell they have piped in to their hotel lobby will leave you intoxicated.
- Here, you can find 24-hour Keno, which can be viewed in guests’ rooms so that you never have to miss out on the action. Harrahs is also home to a daily slot tournament. Count me in!
- Caesars Palace
- Caesars has had more slot jackpots than any other casino; more than one million. Their Home of Champions racing and sports book allows you to watch events such as the Kentucky Derby, live. The glamorous hotel has been entertaining Las Vegas guests for over 50 years now and continues to dazzle their guests.
We picked 7 casinos to showcase because, 7 is lucky after all. No matter what you are looking for, you should find more than enough at the 7 Best Casinos in Las Vegas. Good luck!