Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix Recipe
My husband (Blake) and I were going to Florida for West Virginia’s Bowl Game. I wanted to make something, but with us traveling, I needed something that would keep. I got on Pinterest (my go to website) and found this Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix. While I am not a fan of ranch, the Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix looked so good that I thought I would give it a try. It was awesome; we could not stop eating it!
The day before Blake and I left town, I combined all of my dry ingredients. The morning that we left, I added the butter and Parmesan cheese and put my Chex Mix in the oven. This recipe was perfect for us traveling; it was still wonderful the day of the game!
While this is an easy recipe, it is time consuming. The Chex Mix bakes for 1 hour and you have to stir it every 15 minutes. Make sure that you have enough time to complete the Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix before starting it.
- 8 Cups Chex cereal
- I used Honey Nut Chex
- 2 Cups mini pretzels
- I like pretzel sticks
- 2 Cups Cheez-Its
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 1Oz package ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Parchment makes clean up a breeze!
- In a large bowl, combine Chex, pretzels, and Cheez-Its.
- I mixed these up so that all three ingredients were spread throughout.
- Melt butter and stir in the ranch seasoning mix. Pour over the cereal mix and stir to combine. Place on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
For a printable version of this recipe, click here
Check out some of our other recipes: