Originally named the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, Epcot and has been part of Walt Disney World since 1982. There are two parts to Epcot, the first being Future World. Here, guests can find imagineering activities and learn about how Epcot came about. The World Showcase makes up the other half of Epcot and it is home to 11 countries from across the globe: Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, America, Japan, Morocco, France, England, and Canada. Each country represents itself through food, activities, and architecture to make Epcot guests feel as if they are visiting the actual country. That being said, the World Showcase is a great place for a date because each country can provide a setting that cannot be found anywhere else. Here is our list of 11 Dates At Epcot’s World Showcase.
11 Dates At Epcot’s World Showcase
1. Mexico: Have margaritas at La Cantina and shop their markets
2. Norway: Hang out with Anna and Elsa from Frozen
3. China: Find your inner zen at the House of Good Fortune
4. Germany: Enjoy a flight of wine
5. Italy: Have a romantic dinner at Via Napoli and toss a coin in the Fontana de Nettuno
6. America: Catch the American Adventure stage and screen show
7. Japan: Pick a pearl at Mitsukoshi and turn it into a piece of jewelry
8. Morocco: Get a Henna tattoo and enjoy a cup of coffee at the Tangerine Cafe
9. France: Enjoy an ice cream from L’artisan des places and a glass of champagne at Aux Vins de France
10. England: Stop at the Rose and Crown Pub and try an English Rose
11. Canada: Have an intimate meal at Le Cellier Steakhouse
No matter which country you choose for your date, you are sure to have an authentic experience. Although we listed 11 Dates At Epcot’s World Showcase, the possibilities here are endless. If you come up with another date for the World Showcase, share it with us!
This article was written by Taylor Pittman.
Check out our other Disney articles: