This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
While the Cricut Explore Air 2 has been my main crafting machine, the newer Cricut Explore 3 cutting machine has made crafting even easier, and more enjoyable.
Have you ever wondered Can I Travel With My Cricut? We’ve got answers.
What Is The Cricut Explore 3?
Hey crafters! Get ready to elevate your creative game with the latest Cricut Explore 3! This cutting-edge machine tackles 100+ materials, including cardstock, vinyl, cork, and bonded fabric, but with double the speed of previous models.
It is compatibility with Cricut Smart Materials means saying goodbye to cutting mats and hello to continuous cuts up to 12 feet! Plus, the new Cricut Roll Holder (my favorite accessory) makes prep time a breeze.
And did we mention the built-in docking slot, storage, and Bluetooth wireless technology? Get crafty with six tools for writing, cutting, foiling, and more. Craft faster, create more, and impress yourself with the Cricut Explore 3!
Cricut Explore 3 VS. Cricut Explore Air 2
Discover the exciting world of crafting with the Cricut Explore 3! Boasting a sleeker design than the Air 2, this innovative machine will make your crafting dreams come true. Say goodbye to knobs and hello to fewer buttons and a stunning matte finish.
Prepare to be wowed by its lightning-fast cuts and precision.
But the real secret is its compatibility with Cricut’s Smart Materials – no more mats needed! Plus, the game-changing Roll Holder is perfect for those long cutting sessions, like me.
So, if you’re a Cricut Explore Air 2 user, don’t hesitate to upgrade for an even smoother crafting experience. Trust us, you’ll love it!
Let’s Use The Cricut Explore 3
To see for yourself how well the Cricut Explore 3 works, let’s make something!
You will need:
- Cricut Explore 3
- Computer, Tablet, or Smart Phone
- Smart Vinyl
- Cricut Roll Holder (Optional)
- Transfer Tape
- Basic Tool Set
- Cricut Access
- Wine Glasses
- Open Cricut Design Space. Click new project.
- Click Images. Search for the state you want to use. Select the one you like best. Click Add to Canvas.
- Size the design. Save the project.
- Click Make It.
Cutting and Assembling
Since you are using Smart Vinyl, select Without Mat when prompted. Click Continue.
1. Connect your Cricut Explore 3. Set base material (Smart Vinyl). Set up Circuit Roll Holder. Load tools and materials. Press Go on your Cricut Explore 3.
2. When the cut is finished, unload your material and click Finish.
3. Weed your design. Place Transfer Tape over design and use scraper to burnish. Peel design from Smart Vinyl backing.
4. Place Transfer Tape (with design attached) on wine glass and use scraper to gently burnish. Peel transfer tape from vinyl. You’re all done!
My Final Cricut Explore 3 Thoughts
I am LOVING the new Cricut Explore 3! It has some much needed upgrades from the Cricut Explore Air 2, and the Smart Materials allow me to spend less time preparing cuts, and more time creating.
If you’re looking to buy your first Cricut machine or upgrade your current one, I highly recommend the Cricut Explore 3.