The Biloxi Shuckers
The Biloxi Shuckers play baseball at the MGM Park in Biloxi, Mississippi from April to September. The Shuckers are the Double A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers and in the Southern League of Minor League Baseball.
My husband (Blake) and I attended a Biloxi Shuckers game in May and had an absolute blast. We have been to Minor League Baseball games in several states and this was by far our best experience. From the beautiful stadium to friendly staff, this is one baseball game that you do not want to miss!
Tickets start at $7 and vary depending on the section and opponent. Discounts are available for military, seniors, and children. If you plan on attending several Biloxi Shuckers games, opt for a Seasonal Ticket Plan. Several seat options are available for each ticket plan.
- Full Season: all 70 home games
- The Weekender: 34 home games (opening day plus every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Grand Slam: 18 home games
- Diamond Deal: 10 home games
- Flex: 20 vouchers
MGM Stadium also has four party decks.
- Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport Flight Deck: first base side of the suite level offering premium seating with scenic views of downtown Biloxi, Beau Rivage, and the Gulf of Mexico
- Bud Light Upper Deck: third base side of the suite level offering premium seating with scenic views of downtown Biloxi, Beau Rivage, and the Gulf of Mexico
- Left Field Terrace: premium seating with high top tables and swivel chairs down the left field line and all you can eat food and beverage service when the gates open until the top of the third inning
- Mercedes-Benz Club: ultimate business entertainment venue with a climate controlled lounge, covered seating area, rotating menu of ballpark specialties, unlimited soft drinks, and access to a fully stocked cash bar
MGM Park is sure to have food for any craving!
- Pearl’s Po Boys: Coaster Fried Shrimp Roll, MGM Park Muffaletta, Pearl’s Roast Pork Hoagie, Chips
- Beacon Grill: Fresh Hand Packed Half-Pound Burger, Stuffed Pimiento Cheese Burger, Fresh Fruit Mason Jar, Field of Greens Veggie Salad, Spicy Double Black Bean Burger, Fresh Ground Turkey Burger, Chips
- Shuck N Cluck Chicken: Chicken Tenders, Savory Garlic Fries, Chili Cheese Fries, French Fries, Smothered Grilled Chicken Roll, Fresh Fruit Mason Jar, Field of Greens Veggie Salad, Southern Fried Chicken-on-a-Stick, Buffalo Chicken Tenders, Milwaukee’s Favorite Fried Cheese Curds
- Home Plate Hot Dogs: Polk’s Smoked Sausage Dog, Jumbo Chili Cheese Shucker Dog, Polk’s Jumbo All-Beef Shucker Dog, Polk’s All-Beef Junior Hot Dog (make it a Schooner’s Special with a Junior Dog, Chips, and Small Drink)
- Shuckers Snacks: Classic Nachos, Bottomless Popcorn, Salted Peanuts in the Shell, Cracker Jacks, Jumbo Hot Pretzel, Cotton Candy, Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade
- Foul Ball Franks: Polk’s Split Grilled All-Beef Jumbo Hot Dog, Brewers Beer Brat, Jumbo Grilled Cajun Sausage
Even More Concessions!
- True Blue Brew Crew: Ice Cold Bottled Beer, Draft Beer, Coke, Dasani, Thirsty Thursday $2 Yuengling Drafts
- Murky Waters BBQ: Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich with Slaw, Shuckers BBQ Pork Nachos, Fresh Fruit Mason Jar
- Barq’s Biloxi Creamery: Mason Jar Float, Barq’s Root Beer or Coca-Cola, Funnel Cakes, Jumbo Waffle Cone, Fried Apple Pie a la Mode, Ice Cream, Cracker Jacks, Cotton Candy
- The Sand Bar: Premium Cocktails, Barefoot Wine, Local and Regional Beers
- Home Plate Dippin’ Dots: Dippin’ Dots, Cotton Candy, Dasani
- Aw Shucks Gulf Grill: Garlic Butter Grilled Oysters, Bayou Jambalaya and French Bread, The Big One Red Beans and Rice Stuffed Sausage, Polk’s Cajun Sausage, Brewers Beer Brat, Grilled Boudin
- Papa Johns Pizza: Cheese/Pepperoni Pizza
- The Short Stop Fiesta Grill: Bases Loaded Nachos, Spud’s Bases Loaded Baked Potato, Shell Shuck’d Taco Bowl, Beef Quesadilla, Black Bean Veggie Quesadilla, Tortilla Chips and Queso, Salted Peanuts in the Shell
- Buena Vista Beer Garden: Local and Regional Specialty Craft Beers on Tap
- Stadium Vendors: Salted Peanuts in the Shell, Cracker Jack, Cotton Candy, Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade
Schooner’s Fun Zone
Children will love playing at the Schooner’s Fun Zone, beyond the right field wall. The Fun Zone is full of games including an inflatable Bounce House, Skee Ball, and Speed Pitch. Each game costs $1; purchase your tickets at the Fun Zone entrance. Opt for the $10 all-you-can-play pass.
Our Evening With The Biloxi Shuckers
Blake and I were very impressed with our entire Biloxi Shuckers game experience. The staff was incredibly friendly and offered to help us on several occasions. MGM Park caters more to the fans than any other Minor League stadium that I have visited. We appreciated that the Jumbotron showed more than just statistics; it also had the player’s birthday, what hand they batted with, and their hometown listed.
There was certainly not a lack of entertainment during the Biloxi Shuckers Baseball game! Several contests took place in-between innings: hair guitar (kids put on a wig and played air guitar), race between the adorable mascots (they were my favorite!), kids dressed up in snorkel gear and raced across the field, and the mascots danced along with the music every chance they got. Fans of all ages seemed to enjoy their evening with the Biloxi Shuckers.
Come See The Biloxi Shuckers Play!
Going to a Biloxi Shuckers game is a great activity for the whole family when visiting the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Enjoy a great Minor League Baseball game, plethora of entertainment, and good food all in a fun environment for an affordable price. Who knows, you may even get to take home a fly ball or score a picture with one of the Shuckers’ mascots!
Pin This Post For Later
Taylor Pittman Hardy wrote this article.
Check out our other Biloxi post:
The Biloxi Shuckers provided our tickets for this game.
All reviews and opinions are 100% mine and unbiased.