Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix Recipe
My husband (Blake) and I were going to Florida for West Virginia’s Bowl Game. I wanted to make something, but with us traveling, I needed something that would keep. I got on Pinterest (my go to website) and found this Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix. While I am not a fan of ranch, the Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix looked so good that I thought I would give it a try. It was awesome; we could not stop eating it!
The day before Blake and I left town, I combined all of my dry ingredients. The morning that we left, I added the butter and Parmesan cheese and put my Chex Mix in the oven. This recipe was perfect for us traveling because it was still wonderful the day of the game!
While this is an easy recipe, it is time-consuming. The Chex Mix bakes for 1 hour and you have to stir it every 15 minutes. Make sure that you have enough time to complete the Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix before starting it.
- 8 Cups Chex cereal
- I used Honey Nut Chex
- 2 Cups mini pretzels
- I like pretzel sticks
- 2 Cups Cheez-Its
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Oz package ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Parchment makes clean up a breeze!
- In a large bowl, combine Chex, pretzels, and Cheez-Its.
- I mixed these up so that all three ingredients were spread throughout.
- Melt butter and stir in the ranch seasoning mix. Pour over the cereal mix and stir to combine. Place on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
Shop My Kitchen Essentials On Amazon!
Pin This Post For Later:
Taylor Pittman Hardy wrote this article.
Check out some of our other recipes: