My daughter found this fun quiz and wanted me to partake so that my readers could get to know me, Melody Pittman, outside of the food and travel arena. I am always up for a quiz or any kind of trivia. I would love for you to share your favorites with me as well!
About Melody Pittman
Name your favorite:
- Place: I have one in Europe, the United States, Disney, and the beach. My #1 would have to be home in Vero Beach, though.
- Color: Pink
- Food: Beef carpaccio, soups, and salads
- Smell: Curry and flowers
- Book: Great Expectations and The Glass Castle
- Movie: Grease and Love Actually
- Music Artist: the BeeGees and ELO
- Genre Of Music: 70’s
- Genre Of Literature: Mystery
- Time Of Day: 7:30 PM
- Day Of The Week: Monday
- Thing to Do When Bored: Cook and bake or play games
- Celebrity: Dierks Bentley
- Beverage: Sweet Tea
- Animal: Dogs and hippos
- Flower: Hydrangeas and Hyacinths
- Time In History: Elizabethan era
- Video Game: Ms. Pac-Man (how is that for guessing my age? lol) and all the Diner Dash games
- TV Show: Jeopardy, Dancing with the Stars, and NFL Football
- Sound: Laughter
- Store: Nordstrom and Dean & Deluca
- Quote: “Only if on enhances and improves the quality and happiness of your life, should you get involved”.
- Historical Figure: Abraham Lincoln and Henry VIII
- Boy’s Name: Parker
- Girl’s Name: Veronica
- Ice Cream Flavor: Sea Salt Caramel
- Season: Fall
- Month Of The Year: October
- Disney PrincessL Belle
- Memory: I’d be in the doghouse if I did not say the birth of my children or getting married, but other than those epic ones, meeting Barry Gibb…twice!
- Dessert: Creme Brûlee
- Candy: See’s Scotchmallows
- Restaurant: This would vary by location but overall Cenacolo in Cancun and Bar Americain in NYC
- Life hack: cure any ailment by taking a relaxing bubble bath
Some of my favorite pictures
My husband Eddie and I on a boat to St. John.
The sweetest dog ever, Priscilla.
With my girls Peyton and Taylor (plus fiancé Blake) at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
25 years ago, sitting at Pat O’Brien’s with my husband Eddie; the one I fell in love with at first sight.
There you have it! Do you like taking quizzes? Feel free to comment your answers to any or all of the questions above. I would love to hear from you. Do you know any more about Melody Pittman than when you started?
Check out my favorite posts: