Melody and Taylor’s Southern Travelers Explore Conference is a spin off of their second website, Travel the South. It is an educational vacation with a true Southern experience.
#STE brings bloggers, journalists, CVBs, and DMOs from across the country together for a weekend of educational sessions, small group discussions, and a marketplace, while enjoying all that the host city has to offer.
The 2022 Southern Travelers Explore Conference location will be announced soon.
Posts about Southern Travelers Explore
- The Ultimate Guide to Thomasville, GA https://www.whereverimayroamblog.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-thomasville-georgia/
- How to Experience the Southern Charm of Thomasville, GA https://www.roadtripsandcoffee.com/southern-charm-thomasville-georgia/
- Thomasville, Georgia is a Feast for your Senses https://www.roxieontheroad.com/things-to-do-in-thomasville-ga-2/
- Thomasville Georgia: A Trip Back in Time https://thetravelingwizard.com/2020/02/thomasville-georgia/
- Pebble Hill Plantation: Thomasville, GA
- Discovering the Splendor of an Historic Sporting Plantation at Pebble Hill Plantation in Thomasville, GA
- Visiting Thomasville, Georgia
- Encounter Historic Quail Hunt Plantations in Thomasville, GA
- Houstonian Magazine
- Thomasville Magazine
- Press Release
- Looking Forward to 2021
- Longleaf Trace Trail Weekend Getaway Guide
- Hattiesburg Mississippi Restaurants – 30 Dishes you need to Try
- Hattiesburg: Mississippi’s Hub City
- Things to Do in Hattiesburg, MS- Couples Edition
- Road Trip Delights & Dilemmas
- Eat, Do, See ~ Hattiesburg, Mississippi Edition
- The Best Things to Do in Tupelo: Where to Stay, Play, and Eat
- Where to Eat in Tupelo, Mississippi